Local Roofers Extend Some Roof-Related Pearls of Wisdom
Colorado Springs Roofer Shares a Collection of Roofing Wisdom
Your Colorado Springs Roofer, Integrity Roofing and Painting is passionate about roofing. So much so that we love any quote, from anyone, that even mentions the word roof! The reason the word roof appears in so many of the best pearls of wisdom, by some of the best minds of our time, is because the roof a critical component to one of our most basic human needs; shelter. Your local roofers think this is pretty cool, and that’s why this post will be entirely dedicated to some of the best quotes which utilize our favorite word: Roof!
- But if people will laugh at my work and keep a sound roof over my head, who am I to complain?
– Billie Burke
- Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
– George Carlin
- I didn’t feel that running away would change anything but when the roof of the garage started coming off I thought it was time to go.
– John Harrison
- I drove around in a Volkswagen Rabbit I shared with one of my roommates, and it didn’t have a roof. It doesn’t rain much in L.A., but when it did, it was utterly miserable.
– Jon Hamm
- I am invariably of the politics of the people at whose table I sit, or beneath whose roof I sleep.
– George Borrow
Roof Humor Including a Cat That Climbs a Roof Ladder
- Anything that happens that’s good, they think, Oh, it’s an accident, when is the roof caving in? You’ve got to get them out of that mental framework.
– Dick Butkus
- Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof; it is temporary expedient, often wise in party politics, almost sure to be unwise in statesmanship.
– James Russell Lowell
- I talk to people who are musicians, and they go, Oh this is hell. And I go, Are you kidding me? You never put tar paper on a roof, did ya?
– Chris Isaak
- People in New York love having roof parties.
– Todd Barry
- The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
– John F. Kennedy
- This planet Earth, the act of putting a roof over our heads, our flesh and blood existence, it’s all very temporary.
– Melissa Auf der Maur
- When we read a story, we inhabit it. The covers of the book are like a roof and four walls. What is to happen next will take place within the four walls of the story. And this is possible because the story’s voice makes everything its own.
– John Berger
We hope you’ve enjoyed these roof quotes, courtesy of your local roofers at Integrity Roofing and Painting!