According to our estimates, Colorado Springs homeowners can expect to pay somewhere between $3,200.00 and $19,600.00 depending on the size of their home.
Local Weather Impacts Lifespan of Roofs
Colorado Springs has a cool, dry-winter semi-arid climate. Winters are chilly with December averaging 30°F and summers usually reaching 80 °F. The city receives 16.5 inches of annual precipitation on average. It is also one of the most active lightning strike areas in America.
Roof Replacement Estimates Account For These Factors:
- All project costs (surface preparation, components, and machinery), and cleanup fees.
- Average labor costs to replace a roof in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Average costs for materials and equipment for roof replacement in Colorado Springs.
- Square foot material costs for asphalt shingles or flat roof patches.
Roof Replacement Estimates Disregard These Factors:
- Any general contractor fees, if used for the project.
- Any permits required for roof replacement projects.
- Inspection and/or Colorado Springs building fees.
- Materials and supply city, state, & county sales taxes.
- Square foot material costs of other roofing materials.